Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Mojo 285 - Buzz and Bumble (again!)

For someone who did not initially like the Buzz and Bumble paper packet, I sure have been using it a lot! I used it on a scrapbooking layout yesterday that hopefully I will complete and share with you sometime in the next few days. And I've been creating lots of cards with this paper packet and the Quick Cards - Bumble Bee stamp set. For only $6.95, it's a great deal!




But on to this week's Mojo Monday card! Here's the sketch for this week:


It's a little more cutting and paper piecing than I normally do for a card, but I took it as a challenge this week! And here's what I came up with:


As mentioned above, I used the Buzz and Bumble paper packet and the Quick Cards - Bumble Bee stamp set. I also used Creme Brulee and Colonial White cardstock and some of our great new Slate Polka-Dot Washi tape.

Thanks for taking a look. Have a great day!


No comments: