Friday, February 5, 2016

Charlotte Workshops Your Way Layouts

Close To My Heart's featured paper packet for the month of February is Charlotte.


The colors and patterned papers are beautiful, and I really enjoyed putting together the simple, but elegant layouts from the Workshops Your Way Charlotte Scrapbooking Kit.


In the Workshops Your Way Charlotte Scrapbooking Kit you receive one complete Charlotte paper packet, a full set of Charlotte Complements, three sheets of cardstock, one spool of Black & Gold Ribbon, and one pack of Treasured Puffies - all for only $26.95!

Here are the layouts I created. They are slightly different from the ones suggested in the guide, but everyone gets to put their own spin on things!

Layout 1:




Layout 2:



Layout 3:



In addition to these layouts, the guide provided directions for cutting enough patterned paper to create nine cards! I will be sharing those cards next week, so be on the lookout for that post.

If you would like to create these layouts with some guidance, this is the kit we will be using for my February Scrapbooking Workshop. It's happening Saturday, February 27th from 1:00-4:00 or 6:00-9:00. The deadline for signing up is Tuesday, February 16th and the cost of the workshop is $32. That includes the full Charlotte Workshops Your Way kit, plus it covers shipping, tax, and my instruction. If you have more questions, please feel free to contact me or check out my Upcoming Events page for all the details.

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884
bethanyrielage.ctmh.com



No comments: