Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Oh Deer! Workshop Layouts (Part 1)

Today I'm sharing with you two of the two-page layouts I've made from the Oh Deer! Workshops Your Way Scrapbooking Kit.


I was actually a little hesitant about this kit because I wasn't sure what pictures I would use with it. But - as always - I was able to find pictures that worked perfectly!

Here's the first layout I made with the kit:


These are some pictures from this year's Thanksgiving, and I think they work really well with the title, the journaling card, and the embellishments.



-----------------------

Here's the second layout I made according to the workshop directions:


These pictures are from several years ago, and I hadn't gotten around to scrapbooking them yet. I'm glad I waited because they match this paper perfectly!



-----------------------

I will be back on Friday with some more layouts using the Oh Deer! paper packet, and I'll show you how I changed up the third layout from the workshop kit!

I am having two workshops at the end of December where I will walk you through putting these layouts together. If you're interested in signing up, please email, call, or text me.

  • Thursday, December 29
  • 2:00-4:00 or 6:30-8:30
  • $35 (covers scrapbooking kit, tax, shipping, and my instruction)
You can find more details over on my Upcoming Events page!


Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884

bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com
www.facebook.com/stampingathome



No comments: