Friday, June 9, 2017

No Worries Scrapbooking Workshop

  • Saturday, June 24
  • 9:30-12:30
  • $40

Join me for this workshop where you'll make four two-page 12x12 scrapbooking layouts! These layouts are perfect for beach or vacation pictures.

The workshop costs $40, which covers all of your supplies (except adhesive), the use of my tools, and my personal instruction. The supplies you will receive include a full No Worries paper packet, one pack of No Worries Complements, a pack of No Worries Sequins, a roll of White Burlap Ribbon, and 8 sheets of cardstock for your base pages. All of your papers will also be pre-cut for you!

Here are pictures of the four layouts you will make during this workshop:

Layout #1:





Layout #2:





Layout #3:





Layout #4:






Optional Additional Services:
$5 - I will provide any adhesive you need, including foam tape.

The sign-up deadline is Wednesday, June 14. This allows me to order all the supplies in time for the workshop.

You can RSVP on the Facebook event page, or you can email, call, or text me to sign up. Space is limited, so sign up soon!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884




No comments: