Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Chelsea Gardens Scrapbooking Workshop

  • Saturday, January 27
  • 1:00-4:00
  • $5 workshop fee plus the cost of the kit ($29.95)

For my January scrapbooking workshop, we'll be working with the Chelsea Gardens Scrapbooking Kit!


This workshop kit retails for $29.95 and provides you with enough materials to create three 12x12 two-page layouts. It also provides you with the paper and embellishments to make six cards! Plus, you'll have leftover scraps!

Here's what you receive with this kit:

Here are the three layouts you will make with this kit:




I will be posting pictures of my actual layouts next week, so be sure to stop back by!

Cost:
The kit costs $29.95, plus shipping and tax. You may purchase the kit on your own and bring it to the workshop, but please bring $5 to cover my instructional time. If you would like me to order the kit for you, the cost is $45, which covers the kit, shipping and tax, and the $5 workshop fee.

Cards:
When you follow the cutting guide for cutting your kit, along with all the pieces for your layouts, you will also end up with pieces for six cards (two each of three designs). There are additional supplies needed to complete these cards, but if you would like to complete them during the workshop, I will provide card bases and envelopes and the use of my stamps and inks for $5.00. Just let me know when you RSVP if you'll be wanting to complete the cards as well!


Pocket Pages
The instructions for this workshop also show you how to complete two pocket pages to coordinate with the third layout. The layout uses Pocket Plus Memory Protectors Design 1 and Design 3 if you would like to purchase them with your kit.


Sign-up Deadline:
If you need me to order your kit, please let me know by Friday, January 19 so I can have it in time for the workshop. If you are ordering the kit on your own, you may order it at any time, but I would order no later than Wednesday, January 17 if you prefer the cheaper $4.95 shipping. One week ahead of time is probably fine for the $7.95 shipping option.

Optional Additional Services:
$5 - I will provide any adhesive you need, including foam tape.
$5 - I will cut all of your paper ahead of time so you can just assemble and embellish the layouts the day of the workshop.

What do you need to bring?
Please bring adhesive (I suggest a regular paper adhesive, glue dots, and foam tape) and basic tools (a paper cutter and scissors).

Please sign up using one of the following:

If you have any questions or need my address or directions, please contact me. I look forward to seeing you there!

No comments: