Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Birthday Card - Card Buffet

I'm back again with another card from my April card buffet! I am offering four sessions of my buffet this month, but I am limiting each session to only six people - so sign up soon!
  • Saturday, April 9; 1:00-3:00
  • Saturday, April 9; 6:00-8:00
  • Thursday, April 14; 7:00-9:00
  • Sunday, April 17; 1:00-3:00
Here's the card for today:


This card features the stamp set from the Kaleidoscope Cardmaking Kit.


One thing I love about this stamp set is its versatility. Although this card kit is pretty feminine, the stamp set works for both guys and girls. I have made several masculine cards with this stamp set, and I think I'll be using it for a long time!


The paper comes from a retired paper packet called ProPlayer, but this card design and stamp set could be used with many different papers. I used Ruby, Pacifica, Slate, and Canary inks and added some Enamel & Glitter Duos Blue Dots to finish off the card.

I hope you'll join me in April for one of my card buffet sessions. All the details can be found here or on my Upcoming Events page.

Please text, call, or email me to sign up or if you need more information.

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884
bethanyrielage.ctmh.com

https://www.facebook.com/stampingathome/
@stampingathome on Instagram



No comments: