Monday, July 10, 2017

Stampaganza Cards

Throughout the month of July, when you purchase any two stamp sets, you can get a third set for free! And to make the celebration even bigger, Close To My Heart has brought back a selection of retired stamp sets that are only available this month! To see all the special stamp sets, click on the link below:
https://bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/promotions/campaigns/1707-stampaganza.aspx

Instead of a Mojo Monday card today, I wanted to share some older cards I have made with some of the stamp sets that have been brought back for Stampaganza this month. All of the papers are now retired, but I figured these cards would give you some ideas for these great stamp sets!







Happy Hexagons:





Be Jolly:











Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope you'll take advantage of the great special this month and get some of these retired stamp sets! If you have any questions about anything I've mentioned today, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884

No comments: