Thursday, July 6, 2017

Stampaganza!

Stampaganza is one of my favorite specials that Close To My Heart offers because it's the perfect time to stock up on my favorite product - stamp sets!!


During the month of July, buy any two My Acrylix® stamp sets at full retail price and get a third stamp set of equal or lesser value FREE! Choose from any current stamp set, plus a collection of popular sets that we have brought back just for Stampaganza!

When you add three sets to your order, the least expensive set will automatically ring up for FREE in your shopping cart. Check your cart at any time to see how many free sets you have!

As part of our Stampaganza special, we also have special offers for new Consultants and hostesses!

Close To My Heart has brought back several retired stamp sets just for this month - and some of them are personal favorites of mine. Here are pictures of some of them; click on the link below to see them all!





I hope you'll take advantage of this great special this month and get some free stamps! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884




No comments: