Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Cats & Bats Layouts

Today I'm sharing the layouts I created with the Cats & Bats Scrapbooking Kit. I really love these papers, and although all three of my layouts are definitely about Halloween, you could easily use some of these papers for other purposes.

Layout 1:






Layout 2:






Layout 3:





Thanks for taking a look at my layouts! I love the scrapbooking kits from Close To My Heart because they include everything you need to make fabulous layouts - and the directions are easy to download and follow!

If you have any questions about anything I've mentioned today, please don't hesitate to ask. Even though the scheduled time for this workshop has passed, if you'd like to complete these layouts with my assistance, just contact me and we can set up a time!

No comments: