Monday, September 18, 2017

Three Cards Three Ways

I'm back from vacation! It was a great week and a good opportunity to be away from social media and the internet for awhile, but it's always good to be home.

I have three cards to share with you today and some variations on those cards. The cards I'm sharing are the three cards you can make using the cutting guide from the Falling for You scrapbooking workshop kit. I love that the directions include scrapbooking layouts and cards for those of us who love both! And if you don't want to make the cards, it's easy to see which pieces you don't need to cut.

Here are my first set of cards, using the Falling for You Cardmaking Stamp Set & Thin Cuts.






I really liked how those cards turned out, but I wanted to try making the same cards using two other stamp sets. In all of the following cards, I used the same card designs and I kept the leaves from the Falling for You cardmaking stamp set.

This next set of cards was made using the September stamp of the month set, Feel So Blessed.






The last set of cards was made using the stamp set, All the Thanks.






I really like each set of cards, and I love how versatile Close To My Heart makes their patterns and their stamp sets! Which set is your favorite?

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884

bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com
www.facebook.com/stampingathome



No comments: