Thursday, February 2, 2017

Card Buffet Cards - Part 1

Today I want to share with you two of the cards that will be available for you to make at my card buffets this month. At my card buffets you can make as many cards as you want for only $2 per card! I have several designs from which to choose, and all the paper is pre-cut for you!

Hello Lovely is the featured paper packet for the month of February, so both of these cards use papers from that collection.


Here's the first card:


As I mentioned above, all of the patterned papers come from the Hello Lovely paper packet. The sentiment was cut out of Fern cardstock using our wonderful Thin Cuts, and then I added a few Gold Glitter Gems to finish it off.



Here's the second card for today:


This card features the Hello Lovely paper packet and a different set of our Thin Cuts. This time I cut the sentiment out of another sheet of patterned paper instead of cardstock. And I again finished off the card with some Gold Glitter Gems.


Both of these cards are adaptations of the cards designed for the Workshops Your Way Hello Lovely scrapbooking kit. You can see those three designs in the picture below.


I'm working on an adaption of the third card, and I hope to be back with more pictures of more card buffet cards next week!

If you have any questions about either of these cards, or if you would like to RSVP for one of my card buffets and make these cards yourself, please contact me. You can also sign up on my Facebook event pages at the links below.

Card Buffet - Sunday, February 19
https://www.facebook.com/events/710001815835615/

Card Buffet - Tuesday, February 21
https://www.facebook.com/events/1394616300549653/

You can find all the details about all of my upcoming workshops on my Upcoming Events page!
http://stampingathome.blogspot.com/p/upcoming-events.html

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884

bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com
www.facebook.com/stampingathome



No comments: