Friday, November 10, 2017

November Card Buffet

Because of the holidays and our schedule this month, I'm only able to have one card buffet in November, but I hope you'll be able to join me!

  • Thursday, November 16th
  • 6:30-8:30 p.m.
  • $3.00/card

Here's how a card buffet works: You come and make as many cards as you want in the two-hour workshop time. Each card is $3 and they are all designed and pre-cut for you. I will also provide all of your tools and adhesive. If you would like to provide your own adhesive, each card will only be $2.00.

I have five new cards this month and five cards that were introduced in October. Many of them are Christmas cards, but the others are pretty versatile and could be used for many different occasions.

Here are the cards available at my buffet in November:


(you can stamp any month you want)









I hope you'll join me for my card buffet this month. You can RSVP on the Facebook event page, or you can email, call, or text me to sign up. Space is limited, so be sure to sign up early. Please sign up no later than Wednesday, November 15th. And if you bring a friend, you will both receive a free gift from me!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884




No comments: