Monday, November 6, 2017

Silver & Gold Cards

Today I'm sharing three new cards that will be available at my November card buffet. All three of these cards feature the beautiful and classy Silver & Gold paper packet.


The Silver & Gold paper packet is full of black, white, and grey designs with some beautiful gold foil. It's perfect for holiday cards and scrapbooking layouts, but many of the patterns could be used for any occasion!

Silver & Gold is the featured paper packet from Close To My Heart for the month of November, so I'm offering the three cards shown below at my card buffet this month.




If you are interested in making these cards, you can join me for my card buffet on Thursday, November 16th from 6:30 to 8:30 in the evening. You can find all the details on my Upcoming Events page or at the Facebook event page. RSVP on Facebook or contact me to sign up. Space is limited!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884




No comments: