Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Silver & Gold Layouts

Last week I shared all the information about my upcoming Silver & Gold Scrapbooking Workshop, so today I wanted to share the actual layouts I created with this kit. Today is also the last day to sign up for this workshop!

Sometimes I alter the suggested layouts, but for this workshop I pretty much followed the guide. I added a few extra embellishments in some places, but that's about all.

Layout 1:





Layout 2:





Layout 3:





Thanks for taking a look at my layouts! If you have any questions about anything I've mentioned today, please don't hesitate to ask.

If you'd like to complete these layouts yourself, you can still sign up for my Silver & Gold Scrapbooking Workshop on Saturday, November 18th. You can find out all the information on my Upcoming Events page or on the Facebook event page. You can RSVP on the Facebook event page, or you can email, call, or text me to sign up.

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884




No comments: