Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Taking a Blogging Break

I am writing today to let you know that I'm taking a bit of a blogging break from now until the end of the holiday season. I'm going to be out of town off and on, and I really want to be able to focus on spending time with family and friends over the next several weeks.

I will try to keep the individual pages of my blog up to date, as well as my events calendar, and I plan to be back in early January with regular blog posts. I may write a post here and there if I have time or just want to, but don't expect anything regular for the rest of 2017.

I will still be posting regularly on my Facebook page (www.facebook.com/stampingathome), and I will continue to be very active in my VIP group on Facebook. Right now I'm in the middle of a personal "25 Christmas Cards by Christmas Day" challenge, so I hope you'll follow me! You can also reach me via email, text, or phone. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out!


I hope you have a wonderful holiday season, and I'll "see" you in a few weeks!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884

bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com
www.facebook.com/stampingathome



No comments: