Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday the 13th Special!

Friday the 13th is a special day in our family. My parents were married on Friday the 13th, and my husband and I met on Friday the 13th. So, in honor of this special day, I'm having a special sale!
 
If you send me an order by midnight tonight, I will take 13% off the total (before tax and shipping)! This does not apply if you place an order through my website, so make sure you email me your order. If you want to pay with a credit card, I can call you to get your number if you don't want to put it in the email.
 
Also, for those of you who might be waiting until the 17th to get the Dotty for You paper, I can hold your order until Tuesday. Just spend $35 and get this adorable paper packet for only $5. But send your order to me today to get the 13% off!

Happy Friday the 13th!!
rielage517@yahoo.com




No comments: