- Saturday, September 16th
At the workshop you will receive the Happy Day Cardmaking Kit, which provides you with the materials to create 12 cards. Easy-to-follow instructions guide you in creating two different card designs, but thanks to the interchangeable designs and stamp sentiments, you can make your cards your way!
Here are a few of the different cards I made with this kit:
- 1 exclusive workshop stamp set (B-size)
- 2 sheets of Falling for You patterned paper
- 1 roll of White & Gold Ribbon
- 4 sheets of cardstock (2 Espresso, 1 Saffron, 1 White Daisy)
- 12 card bases and envelopes
Optional Additional Supplies
Besides the kit contents, there are additional tools that we will use to make the cards. If you would like to order any of the following items in order to make more cards at home, you can add them to your order - and I will cover the tax and shipping! But you must let me know when you RSVP.
- Memento Black Ink Pad - $7.95
- Watercolor Paints - $12.95
- Medium Waterbrush - $5.95
- Leaves Embossing Folder - $8.95
- Basic Circles Thin Cuts - $12.95
- Pack of 50 Card Bases & Envelopes - $14.95
The deadline to sign up for this workshop is Wednesday, September 6th. This allows me to order the kits in time for the workshop.
You can RSVP on the Facebook event page, or you can email, call, or text me to sign up. Space is limited, so sign up soon!