Friday, August 18, 2017

Pocket Scrapbooking Update

Back in February I shared some of my pocket scrapbooking layouts from the beginning of 2017 (see this post). I've been meaning to share some more layouts from my 2017 album, but I just haven't gotten around to it. But today I have some for you!

These are my layouts from the end of January through the end of February. They are all pocket scrapbooking layouts, and most of the products I used on these layouts are no longer available. Most of the pocket cards are from Close To My Heart, but some of the cards and embellishments are from other companies. I have also blurred out some faces of other people's children for privacy, and some of the pages still need journaling.

Pocket pages are my favorite way to scrapbook all those everyday memories that may not need their own layouts. I choose to not do a lot of embellishing on most of these pages because I just want to get the pictures in my album and record the stories.

So here they are. Enjoy!








If you have any questions about any of these layouts or how I do my pocket scrapbooking, please feel free to ask! Thanks for stopping by today!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884

bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com
www.facebook.com/stampingathome



No comments: