Monday, August 14, 2017

August Card Buffets

Today I'm sharing information about my August card buffets. I'm having two of them this month, and I hope you'll join me for one of them!


Here's how a card buffet works: You come and make as many cards as you want in the two-hour workshop time. Each card is $2 and they are all designed and pre-cut for you. All you have to do is bring adhesive, and I provide the rest! I suggest bringing a regular paper adhesive, glue dots, and some kind of foam tape. I can also provide adhesive for an additional $3.00.

Here are individual pictures of all the cards I'm offering this month:












Each month I offer new cards using Close To My Heart's featured paper packet for the month. The featured paper packet for August is Jack, so four of the cards this month feature the Jack Paper Packet and the Jack Cardmaking Stamp Set.



I hope you'll join me this month for one of my card buffets. RSVP on my Facebook page or contact me to sign up!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884




No comments: