Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Jack Layouts

Last week I shared all the information about my upcoming August Scrapbooking Workshop, so today I wanted to share the actual layouts I created with this kit.

I absolutely love the Jack Scrapbooking Workshop, but some of the layouts are geared toward scrapbooking the men or boys in your life. That's a great thing, but when I started putting together these layouts, I didn't necessarily want to focus on my son and/or husband for all three layouts. So instead of creating new layouts, I simply swapped out the suggested titles with cuts from Close To My Heart's brand-new Cricut cartridge, You Are Here. I also added a few stamped images from the stamp sets you receive with the You Are Here Collection.

When you attend my August Scrapbooking Workshop, you will also have the option of cutting out different titles or images to coordinate with your layouts!

Here are the three layouts I created with this kit.

Layout 1:






Layout 2:






Layout 3:





Thanks for taking a look at my layouts! If you have any questions about anything I've mentioned today, please don't hesitate to ask.

If you'd like to complete these layouts yourself, you can join me for my August Scrapbooking Workshop on Saturday, July 26th from 9:30-11:30. The sign-up deadline is TODAY! You can recreate the layouts I designed, or you can make them as they are in the workshop instructions.

You can find all the information on my Upcoming Events page or on the Facebook event page. You can also RSVP on the Facebook event page, or contact me to sign up.

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884




No comments: