Thursday, August 3, 2017

New Annual Inspirations Idea Book!

The brand-new Annual Inspirations Idea Book for 2017-2018 is finally available! There are so many wonderful new products and beautiful artwork ideas in it, and I wanted to share some of my favorites with you!


You Are Here Cricut Collection
I think my favorite new product is the exclusive You Are Here Cricut collection!


Like our other exclusive collections, you receive a cartridge with 700 images, three D-size stamp sets, and a whole pack of cardstock! It's an amazing deal for the price!

I love all the travel images included on this cartridge, but there's so much more than just travel. The alphabet is simple and versatile, and there are great titles and images. Here are just a few of the images you'll find on this cartridge:


For more information on this cartridge, check out my in-depth blog post at the link below:
https://stampingathome.blogspot.com/2017/07/you-are-here-cricut-collection.html


New Color of the Year - Bashful!
I know we all loved last year's color of the year - Sea Glass - but it's time for something new. This year's color of the year is Bashful!


This color is available in a stamp pad, re-inker, mini pigment ink pad, cardstock, glitter paper, pearls, and an Everyday Life album! It's really beautiful, and I look forward to seeing all the ways in which Close To My Heart will incorporate it with their other color families. So far I have loved seeing it with the new Basics line!


New Basics Color Family
Speaking of new colors, we have a whole new line of Basics colors - and they're absolutely gorgeous!


The tones of these colors are very nice and on-trend. They pair beautifully with our other color families, and I'm looking forward to working with them. And in case you haven't noticed, our cardstock is now two-toned! One side of the paper is the full color, and the other side is a lighter shade of the same color. It's like getting two colors in one!


Operation Smile Stamp Set
We have a new Operation Smile stamp set for the year - Punny Pals!


I know many of you loved the Animal Greetings stamp set from a few years ago, so I think you will love this one too. And when you purchase this stamp set, Close To My Heart will donate $7 of the proceeds to Operation Smile! These little animals are super cute, and I have so many ideas for them already!



There are many, many other wonderful new products in the Annual Inspirations idea book, and I look forward to sharing them with you over the course of the coming year. If you'd like to look through the idea book for yourself, you can access it digitally at the link below. You can also contact me to get your own copy - or host a party and receive it for free!
https://bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/products/online-idea-book.aspx

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884

bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com
www.facebook.com/stampingathome



No comments: