Friday, August 11, 2017

Jack

It's finally time to talk about Jack - my favorite paper pack in the current seasonal catalog! Besides being perfect for camping and firefighting pages, my son's name is Jack! I feel like this paper packet was created for me and my family!


Here are a few projects featured in the Seasonal Expressions 2 idea book that have been made with the Jack paper:






To find out which products were used on these projects, follow the link below and click on the Recipes link under the Seasonal Expressions 2 Idea Book.

The Jack paper packet also has some wonderful coordinating products!








Isn't this collection great! If you'd like to make some fun layouts with these papers and embellishments, sign up for my August Scrapbooking Workshop on Saturday, August 26th. You can find all the information at the link below:

Let me know if you have any questions about anything, and I hope you have fun creating with Jack!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884




No comments: