Friday, July 13, 2012

Convention Announcements!

I wanted to share a few announcements that have been made at Close To My Heart's convention this week in Dallas!

First of all, we have a NEW CRICUT cartridge!! It looks amazing, and I can't wait to get it!


Just like our other Cricut cartridge, for the great price of $99, you get the cartridge, 3 D-size stamp sets, and 3 sheets of chipboard dimensionals. Contact me to order yours August 1st! Or better yet, host a party and you could get it for half-price!!


Secondly, we have two kits for new consultants, and the smaller one is only $49! Plus, if you sign up in August, you get this great tote for FREE! But it's only while supplies last, so contact me today!



The kit is only $49 with product valued at around $130! It's a great deal!

More announcements to come later...


No comments: