Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Mojo Monday #254

I liked this week's sketch so much that I made 2 different cards with it yesterday! And since it's so easy, I might make some more later this week just to use up some old paper. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!



For my first card I turned the sketch sideways and used some of CTMH's new paper, La Belle Vie. I also used the new stamp set, Bonjour. For the accents in the corner, I used our new Black and Grey Sparkles. This is one of my favorite paper packs from the new idea book!



For my second card I kept the sketch horizontal and used some retired paper from the Dreamin' paper pack. I used the stamp set 4 My Friend and some of our Mocha Opaques for the accents. I also added some Chocolate embroidery floss and stamped the greeting directly on the card. I think it turned out well, and it was so simple!




1 comment:

Rom-a said...

Oh...that's so so pretty! Love your card!
Hugs and smiles