Thursday, March 7, 2013

Mojo Monday 283 - Buzz and Bumble

I really liked the Mojo Monday sketch for this week, so I was excited to make this card. I really like simple and easy cards and this sketch would be simple to adapt for almost any type of card. Here's the sketch for this week:


Since I hadn't used all of our new paper packets yet, I decided to try Buzz and Bumble this week. It wasn't originally one of my favorites, but I'm starting to realize its versatility, and it's really quite pretty.


So here's my card for this week:


I normally don't do a lot of hand-stitching, but I decided to use some of our embroidery floss and stitch around the outside of the card. I used the Kudos stamp set from the Artiste Cricut collection and finished it off with some Opaques Mocha Adhesive Gems.

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments: