Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sweet!

Since the special this month is a FREE August Stamp of the Month set, I thought I'd give you a few ideas for this set. I think this set is adorable, and so far, I've made some cards and one scrapbooking layout with it.

Here's the stamp set that you can get for FREE through the end of August with every $50 order:


Very cute!

Here's a card that I made using this stamp set:


This card uses the Laughing Lola paper, along with some Lagoon, White Daisy, and Black cardstock. I also used some Black Shimmer Trim along the sides of the purple patterned paper and the Stardust Glitz Glitter Gel on the top of the cupcake.



On this layout I used the Sarita paper with some Outdoor Denim cardstock. I cut a few shapes with the new Cricut Artbooking cartridge, and I added some Aqua DotsTrinkets Wooden Shapes, and some of the new Lagoon Houndstooth Washi Tape.

Thanks for taking a look, and don't miss out on getting this great stamp set for FREE!

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884



No comments: