Thursday, July 16, 2015

Finishing up a paper pack!

One of my favorite ways to use up the rest of a paper pack is to make cards. And since I'm always in need of more masculine cards, I decided to use up the rest of an older paper pack, Victory, to make some birthday cards. I just laid out all the rest of the paper on my desk, pulled a few embellishments that would match, and selected one stamp set to use.

The stamp set I used for these cards is "Happy Everything" and it's a special set because for every set that is sold through July 2015, Close to My Heart will donate $3 to Operation Smile. I love that there are sentiments for both the outside and inside of the card. But it's only available until the end of August, so you can't wait too long to get one for yourself!


I ended up making six different cards:






Hopefully this will give you some inspiration to use up some of your older paper packs. After all, the new CTMH Annual Inspirations idea book comes out in September!!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884
bethanyrielage.ctmh.com


No comments: