Friday, April 22, 2016

Monthly Hostess Club!

I know it's been a few weeks since I've posted anything, and I hope to be posting some new artwork soon, but I have a great opportunity to tell you about today.

I'm going to be starting a monthly hostess club, and I'm inviting you to join. You will receive free product, free idea books, and extra goodies - without hosting a party!


Here's how the club works:

  • Six people commit to spending $25/month for six months.
  • During one of those months, you receive hostess benefits, which would be at least $25 in free product!

As a member of the club, you would also receive
  • free idea books in advance of other customers
  • a free mini stamp set when you join
  • a free stamp of the month set during your hostess month
  • advance notice of monthly specials from Close To My Heart

Other Information
  • You can also commit to two spots if you want to spend $50/month and two months of hostess benefits!
  • You can get outside orders from family and friends during your month, which will increase sales for the month and earn you more free product.
  • If the six spots fill up and more people are interested, I will start another club.
  • You do not have to be local to join. You can place your order on my website and have it shipped directly to you each month. Your free product will also be shipped directly to you during your hostess month!

I am hoping to start my first club in May, and I already have four spots filled up! You can email, call, or text me to sign up!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884



No comments: