Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Central Park Scrapbooking Workshop

  • Saturday, July 28
  • 1:00-4:00
  • $50

This workshop features the Central Park collection from Close To My Heart. You will create four two-page layouts, and you will have leftover paper and embellishments to take home.


Here's what's included in the cost of the workshop:

Here are the four layouts you will make at this workshop:






To see some close-up pictures of these layouts, check out the Facebook event page.

Cost
The cost of the workshop is $50, which covers all of your supplies (except adhesive), full-color printed directions, the use of my tools, and my personal instruction. All of your papers will be pre-cut for you, and you can keep any leftover materials. I can also provide adhesive for you for an additional $5.

Sign-up Deadline
The sign-up deadline is Wednesday, July 18. This will allow me to purchase materials in time for the workshop.

What do you need to bring?
Please bring adhesive (I suggest a regular paper adhesive, glue dots, and foam tape) and basic tools (a paper cutter and scissors).

Where do you sign up?
You can RSVP on the Facebook event page, or you can contact me to sign up. Please email me at rielage517@gmail.com or call or text me at 765-635-4884.

How do you pay?
If you would like to pay with a credit card, you can send payment through PayPal to rielage517@gmail.com. Otherwise, you can pay with cash or check either before or at the event. When you RSVP, please let me know how you would like to pay for the workshop.

If you have any questions or need my address or directions, please contact me. I look forward to seeing you there!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884

No comments: