Thursday, October 11, 2018

October Card Buffets

Today I'm sharing information about my October card buffets. I'm having four of them this month, so I hope you'll be able to join me for one of them!


Each month I offer card buffets with a variety of cards from which to choose. You can make as many cards as you want in the two-hour workshop time. Each card is $3 and they are all designed and pre-cut for you. I also provide any necessary tools, stamps, and inks. If you would like to provide your own adhesive, each card will only be $2.00. I suggest bringing a regular paper adhesive, glue dots, and some kind of foam tape.

Here are individual pictures of all the cards I'm offering this month.












I hope you'll join me this month for one of my card buffets. RSVP on my Facebook page or contact me to sign up!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884



No comments: