Monday, February 11, 2019

I Heart Us Layout - Slow Down

Today I'm sharing one of the scrapbooking layouts I created with the I Heart Us scrapbooking kit from Close To My Heart. This workshop kit comes with everything you need - including instructions and page protectors - to complete three two-page 12x12 scrapbooking layouts.



Here's a picture of the full layout.


The workshop directions show this layout with two more pictures than what I ended up using on my layout, but that's the beauty of using these kits. They give you a basic idea and place to start, but you can always customize the layouts for what you need. I replaced one of the 4x6 pictures with a 4x6 Picture My Life (PML) card, and I replaced one of the 4x4 pictures with another PML card that I trimmed down. I also changed out the title by using alphabet stamps to create a personalized title for my pictures.

Here are some more pictures of the layout.






Thanks for taking a look - I'll be back later with another layout I created from this same kit.

If you have any questions about anything I mentioned today, don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884

bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com
www.facebook.com/stampingathome



No comments: