Monday, February 18, 2013

Mojo Monday 281 - Later Sk8r

It's been quite awhile since I've gotten a Mojo Monday card done on a Monday (yes!), but when I saw the sketch for this week, I instantly wanted to do it. I didn't exactly have in mind what I was going to do, but it looked like a lot of fun! Here's the sketch for this week:


When I sat down and looked through the newest papers from Close To My Heart, I immediately knew that I wanted to use the Later Sk8r paper with the gears cut from our Artiste Cricut cartridge. Once I had that in mind, the card came together pretty quickly, and I like how it turned out!


In addition to the Later Sk8r paper pack and the Artiste Cricut cartridge, I used the Perfect Fit - Birthday stamp set. I used Outdoor Denim, Lagoon, and Pear ink and some Lagoon, Pear, and White Daisy cardstock.

Thanks for taking a look!

bethanyrielage.ctmh.com
rielage517@gmail.com



5 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

this is adorable, luv your choice of colors and patterns...hope you have a fabulous week!

enjoy *~*

Andrea W said...

Terrific card! The gears are a great use of the circle element and I love the colors.

Anonymous said...

What a great card. I love the distressed look of the papers, it's a perfect match for the gears! Great take on a great Mojo Monday sketch!

Pamela OConnor said...

Very clever to use the gears and Later Sk8r for this sketch. Love it!

Dawn's Stamping Garden said...

Bethany,
I LOVE, love this card! I totally CASEd it & gave you a shout out on my blog. Thank you for the inspiration!