Saturday, June 22, 2013

For Always Cardmaking Workshop

I just finished making the cards from the For Always Cardmaking kit, and they are so pretty! They went together fairly easily, and I'm looking forward to using the stamp set on future projects! Here are a couple pictures of the completed cards.




I used a different sentiment on the third card because I needed a few anniversary cards :-) I also didn't use quite as many sparkles on each of the first cards, but that's because I love the purple sparkles and want to use them again! And this kit is the only way to get them!

Here's a pictures of what was left after making all 15 cards:

Add a few sheets of cardstock, and there are plenty of supplies left over for a scrapbook page or two!

I really enjoyed this kit, and I know you will too! Contact me to order one for yourself or check it out here on my website.

Thanks!

rielage517@gmail.com



No comments: