Thursday, June 27, 2013

Viva! Convention 2013 Part 1

It's 11:30 at night after the first day of CTMH's 2013 convention, and I'm exhausted! It's been a crazy fun day, and I'm sure tomorrow will be more of the same!

We got our brand new Autumn/Winter idea books and got to play with some new papers and stamp sets. We also got to use some designs from the new Cricut cartridge, Artbooking. And let me tell you, it's awesome! I can't wait to get it and play around with it. I'll try to post some more about it tomorrow along with some pictures. 

But for now here are some pictures from yesterday and today!

We're staying at the beautiful Coronado Springs resort!


Pictures from our opening general session..

Some projects out of the new idea book using our new papers and products!

See you tomorrow!





No comments: