Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Artbooking Cartridge Sneak Peek!

I got Close To My Heart's brand-new Cricut cartridge, Artbooking, on Tuesday and I've been playing with it as much as I can! I decided for my first project to work on a mini-album for my son about his baseball season this summer. This cartridge makes scrapbooking layouts and mini-albums so easy and fun!

I'm not finished with the album yet, but I thought I'd go ahead and post a picture of the cover that I finished tonight. I'll be sharing the rest of the pages as I add pictures and finish them.


Everything (except the little arrows) was cut with the new Artbooking cartridge and it's displayed on our new flip stand. Even the mini-album pages are cut from the cartridge! So much fun!

Remember, if you pre-order the new Artbooking cartridge with me during the month of July, you will receive free shipping, a free July stamp of the month, and a free Autumn/Winter idea book! Contact me today to order your own Artbooking cartridge!

No comments: