Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Mojo Monday 301

Yes, I'm finally back with another Mojo Monday card! It seems like it's been forever since I made one or posted one, but hopefully I can get back to doing this every week.

I really liked the sketch this week - simple and a good way to use up scraps of patterned paper - which is what I did!


I used some scraps from the Dream Pop paper packet from Close To My Heart. This was the special paper packet for the month of May, and unfortunately, it's no longer available. But I have 1 paper packet left to sell, so if you're interested, email me! Here's my card for this week:


Along with the Dream Pop paper packet, I used some White Daisy and Creme Brulee cardstock. The flower images come from the Girls Rock stamp set and I was able to cut them all out with the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge from Close To My Heart. I just love how so many of our stamp sets coordinate with our cartridges! It makes everything so easy and quick!


The little stitching in the corners is also a stamp. It comes from the stamp set that is available only with the For Always cardmaking kit. It's really cute, and I know I'll be using it a lot!
Lastly, even though you can't see it in the picture, I stamped a birthday sentiment from the Joyful Birthday stamp set inside the card. Love this set too!

Thanks for taking a look at my card and let me know if I can help you with anything!

Also, in case you didn't know, I'm having another Mystery Hostess online gathering this month! Just visit my website at http://bethanyrielage.ctmh.com, click "Join" next to "Mystery Hostess - July" at the bottom of the page, and then start shopping! Your order will be shipped directly to you and you'll automatically be entered to win free product!

Thanks,
Bethany
rielage517@gmail.com


No comments: