Saturday, July 26, 2014

Open House Information

If you're interested in scrapbooking or stamping, please stop by my open house to see what Close To My Heart is all about. They have fantastic scrapbooking and stamping products, and even some fabulous make-it-yourself jewelry and home decor items. At my open house you'll be able to make a card using some new papers and stamps, and you'll be able to see a lot of the new products in person. You can also earn free prizes!

I will be posting some pictures throughout the week of sneak peeks of new product and some of the workshops you'll be able to sign up for at my open house.

If you need directions or have any questions, please feel free to email, call, or text. I hope to see you there!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884



No comments: