Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Sneak Peek - New Hostess Stamp Sets

The new Annual Inspirations idea book and catalog officially begins on August 1 - just three days from now! But I wanted to share a few pictures of some cards that I put together this afternoon using some new paper and a new stamp set - Happy Hexagons.

This stamp set is one of the new hostess rewards stamp sets, which are only available to purchase with hostess rewards. It's a great perk for those who would like to have fun and earn some free product for hosting a home or online gathering.

I also used the new Pathfinding paper packet that I think will be perfect for all those fall layouts!

Card #1



Card #2



Isn't that stamp set so cute!? And there are 5 more stamps in the set that I haven't even used yet!

If you're interested in hosting a home or online gathering and getting this stamp set for yourself, contact me and we'll get it scheduled!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884




No comments: