Wednesday, September 6, 2017

September Card Buffets

Today I'm sharing information about my September card buffets. I'm having two of them this month, and I hope you'll join me for one of them!
Here's how a card buffet works: You come and make as many cards as you want in the two-hour workshop time. Each card is $2 and they are all designed and pre-cut for you. All you have to do is bring adhesive, and I provide the rest! I suggest bringing a regular paper adhesive, glue dots, and some kind of foam tape. I can also provide adhesive for an additional $3.00.

Here are individual pictures of all the cards I'm offering this month:












Each month I offer new cards using Close To My Heart's featured paper packet for the month. There are actually two featured paper packets in September - Cats & Bats and Falling for You - so I have several cards using papers from those two collections.



I hope you'll join me this month for one of my card buffets. RSVP on my Facebook page or contact me to sign up!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884




No comments: