Monday, November 5, 2018

November Card Buffets

Today I'm sharing information about my November card buffets. I have three remaining buffets this month, so I hope you'll be able to join me for one of them!


Each month I offer card buffets with a variety of cards from which to choose. You can make as many cards as you want in the two-hour workshop time. Each card is $3 and they are all designed and pre-cut for you. I also provide any necessary tools, stamps, and inks. If you would like to provide your own adhesive, each card will only be $2.00. I suggest bringing a regular paper adhesive, glue dots, and some kind of foam tape.

I'm also starting a new incentive this month! Each month Close To My Heart offers an exclusive stamp of the month set that's only available for that month. You can purchase the stamp set at its full retail price ($18.95), or you can get it for only $5 with an order of $50 or more. Starting in November, anyone who places a qualifying order with me and gets the stamp of the month set for $5 can make two FREE cards at one of my card buffets during the month!

Find out all about November's stamp of the month set at the link below.



Here are individual pictures of all the cards I'm offering this month.












I hope you'll join me this month for one of my card buffets. RSVP on my Facebook page or contact me to sign up!

Thanks,

No comments: