Tuesday, November 6, 2018

November Stamp of the Month

Today I'm sharing all about the November stamp of the month set - Seasonal Trees. This is a really fun set for both cardmaking and scrapbooking.


There aren't any sentiments with this stamp set, but these trees can easily pair up with many other stamp sets. And I love the fact that there are different trees for different seasons and regions. Isn't the nest so cute?!



As in other months, I have seen some great artwork online using this stamp set. If you're interested in seeing some of this artwork, search the hashtags #ctmhseasonaltrees, #ctmhsotm, #stampofthemonth, or #ctmhstampofthemonth on social media. Those should get you some good ideas!

Here's one card I made using the Seasonal Trees stamp set. This card also features the Grateful Heart paper packet and is available at my card buffets this month.



The Seasonal Trees stamp set is only available in November. You can buy it at the full retail price of $18.95 or get it for only $5 with a $50 order.

Click on the link below to learn more and to get your own Seasonal Trees set!

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage





No comments: