Thursday, April 11, 2019

Bring Back My Pack - Zoe

I really love the "Bring Back My Pack" specials from Close To My Heart. The first time was with More Magical last year, and right now, they've brought back the Zoe paper packet from 2015. I loved creating with this collection the first time around, so I'm really excited that I get to use it again!


The colors in this collection have been updated slightly to match our current color palette, and a new 12x12 sticker sheet has been added to the paper packet. Plus, Close To My Heart has created a brand-new scrapbooking and cardmaking workshop to go along with this collection! The instructions show you how to make four two-page layouts and six cards, and there's even a discounted bundle available, which includes most of the materials needed for the workshop.



You can purchase the Zoe paper packet, coordinating cardstock, and the Zoe stamp set separately, or you can get them as part of a bundle. There are two bundles available, but the bundle with the stamp set is the only one that's discounted.











You can find all the details about this special and the link to download the workshop instructions for free at the link below.
https://bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/promotions/campaigns/1904-bring-back-my-pack.aspx

Let me know if you have any questions, and I hope you'll get the Zoe collection for yourself!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884

bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com
www.facebook.com/stampingathome



No comments: