Monday, April 22, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches 384

Today I have a card for you based on a sketch from the Freshly Made Sketches blog!




And here's my card.



The stamped images come from the April stamp of the month set, Love So Sweet. This stamp set is so pretty and has several great sentiments in beautiful fonts. And the best part about this stamp set is that you can get it for only $5 this month with a qualifying order!


The patterned paper for my card comes from the Feels Like Home paper packet, and I also used some Fern cardstock. I stamped the sentiment in Fern ink and the butterfly in Charcoal, and then I added some silver sequins to finish it off!



If you have any questions about any of the products I used today, please feel free to contact me. I'm happy to help!

------------

Close To My Heart has lots of great deals happening this month; you can find out more at the links below. This month is also the final month for the current idea book, so be sure to get your favorites before they're gone!

Bring Back My Pack - Zoe



Made with Love Mini Album



Wild About You Mini Book Kit



Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884



No comments: