At Close To My Heart, we want to celebrate the everyday moments in our lives. Close To My Heart is doing that by offering an amazing exclusive double-stamp set called “It’s Your Day.” This is two D-size stamp sets in one!!
This amazing set has nearly 50 images designed to inspire you to capture your life one day at a time. There are trendy chevron backgrounds, classic images, as well as versatile phrases. You can get your own stamp set for only $5 with a qualifying order of $35. This stamp set has a value of $35.90!
We're so excited to be doing this hop, and we have a fabulous lineup with some very talented ladies. There will be lots of fun projects.
We are also happy to announce that one of our consultants, Maria Woodworth, of Maria's Paper Craft Place, is offering blog candy. To be eligible to win, please be sure to leave a comment on each blog post and become a follower of her blog. Thanks so much, Maria!
If you just happened to come to this blog, you should start at the beginning at Lucy's blog:
Here's the card that I made with this stamp set. It's a pretty simple card, which is how I like them!
This idea comes from the new Make It from Your Heart idea book - pattern 28 on page 46 - which has templates and cutting guides for both scrapbooking layouts and cards. I used Twilight, Sorbet, and Creme Brulee cardstock; Sorbet and Twilight ink; and some Colonial White cardstock for the chevron borders and the butterfly. I also sponged each piece with some Desert Sand ink. I attached the middle of the butterfly with Liquid Glass, and I added some Opaques Mocha Adhesive Gems for a little finishing touch!
The next stop on your blog hop fun is Eva:
Here's the entire blog hop lineup in case you get lost along the way:
- Lucy Kelleher: http://www.love2createitall.com
- Darla Haverstock: http://www.stampingunderdoctorsorders.blogspot.com
- Lori Brown: http://savingmine.blogspot.com
- Amie Kiger: http://www.mimimyselfandibykigz.blogspot.com
- Deanne Jacobs: http://deannestamps.blogspot.com
- Jennifer Kramer: http://4heartsscrapbooking.blogspot.com
- Carolyn: http://www.nuts4scrappin.blogspot.com
- Bethany Rielage (you are here!): http://stampingathome.blogspot.com
- Eva Friesen: http://loveofcreating.blogspot.com
- Maria Woodworth: http://mariawoodworth.blogspot.com
- Julia Hammond: http://youcancreatectmh.blogspot.com