Tuesday, September 18, 2012

First Day of School with Scholastic

As soon as I saw the Scholastic paper packet in the new idea book, I knew I wanted to use it to scrapbook my son's first day of kindergarten pictures.

I changed the coloring of my pictures to sepia to better match the paper, and I used a great layout pattern from our new how-to book, Make It from Your Heart, Volume 1.


I think it turned out rather nice!

I used the Scholastic My Stickease assortment for most of the accents, but I did add a few Durables Round Studs for some texture. The alphabet stamp set I used, Typewriter Keys, is unfortunately retired, but I thought it matched perfectly! I also used our fantastic Artiste Cricut cartridge to cut out the large piece of Ruby paper behind my pictures.

As always, I just love how all the paper and colors go together so wonderfully. It really does make scrapbooking so much easier!



No comments: