If you just happened to come to this blog, you should begin your walk at the beginning at Lucy’s blog: http://www.love2createitall.com.
If you came from Deanne’s blog: http://deannestamps.blogspot.com, you’re in the right place!
My project is a two-page scrapbooking layout of my kids trick-or-treating last year.
In addition to the Moonlight paper pack, I also used the Moonlight Complements Dimensional Elements. These are an easy way to add design to your layout without stamping.
Here is the list of all the talented consultants who will lead you down the moonlight path:
- Deanne: http://deannestamps.blogspot.com
- Bethany: http://stampingathome.blogspot.com
- Stephanie: http://www.quiltedscrapper.blogspot.com
- Carolyn: http://nuts4scrappin.blogspot.com
- Joanne: http://josiesjoy.blogspot.com
- Theodora: http://www.celebratecrafts.com
Thanks for hopping by!