Tuesday, August 4, 2015

August Workshop - Zoe

I want to tell you a little about the workshops that I will be having each month.

Each month from August 2015 to August 2016, Close to My Heart is going to highlight one paper packet. I'm going to follow their schedule and have a workshop each month that features that specific paper packet. I will post the events and artwork we'll be making as I get them planned and created. For now, I have the information about August's workshop up and some information about September's. Everything will be posted on my Upcoming Events page.

I love scrapbooking with others and helping them be successful in preserving their memories in whatever way they choose. I want to provide time each month to get together, have fun, and actually make artwork with the products we buy! I am so excited about these new workshops, and I really hope you will join me this year!

So here's what you need to know about August's workshop! We will be using the Zoe Workshop on the Go Scrapbooking Kit to create four beautiful 12x12 layouts and a couple of cards. The workshop kit retails for $29.95 and includes over $40 worth of product! The workshop costs $35, which covers the cost of the kit, shipping, tax, and the use of my Cricut machine and stamp pads. I have three scheduled times for this workshop, but if there's enough interest, I can schedule additional times.

-Friday, August 28 from 1:30-4:30 or 6:30-9:30
-Saturday, August 29 from 1:30-4:30

Space is limited for workshop, so sign up soon. You must sign up by Monday, August 17th so I can order the kits in time for the workshop. You can call, text, email, or comment on this post to reserve your spot!

Here are some pictures of the layouts I created with this kit.










Later this week I'll share pictures of the cards we'll make during the workshop too!

Again, I'm really looking forward to these workshops and creating with you!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884





No comments: