Saturday, August 1, 2015

Lots of exciting news!

It's finally August and I have lots of new products, specials, and information to share with you!

New Product
Due to the new idea book starting in September instead of August this year, Close to My Heart has released some product early. Starting today, everyone can order the brand-new Cricut Artistry cartridge, the Zoe paper packet, the Zoe Workshop on the Go scrapbooking kit, assorted matching embellishments, and our new roll-up organizers! I'll post some pictures here, but you can check out my website for more information and to place an order. I'll be posting more information about them in the days to come.





New Embellishments
 

 


New Specials
Since it's a new month, there's a new stamp of the month set available for August - Framed.


This stamp set is only available during this month, so don't miss out. You can order the stamp set at full retail value ($17.95), or you can get it for only $5 with a qualifying order of $50. Get more information here:

There's also a new special for August featuring our new roll-up organizers. When you purchase one (or both) of them, you will get some new product for free! Check it out here:

New Workshop Information
This year (August 2015 - August 2016) Close to My Heart will be highlighting one paper packet each month, and I've decided to follow along by having monthly workshop at my home. Most months will feature one of the Workshop on the Go kits, but some months will simply be layouts and/or cards using the various paper packets, complements, stamp sets, and embellishments I've put together. I hope you will choose to join me each month, and there will be rewards for coming regularly! You will find all the information on my Upcoming Events page here on my blog, and I will be putting up separate blog posts with pictures of the layouts and cards we will be making.

I know this was a long post, but thanks for making it all the way to the end! If you have any questions about anything, please just ask!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884




No comments: