Friday, August 7, 2015

Flash Sale - This Weekend Only!

I've decided to have a flash sale this weekend in hopes of moving out some of my clearance stamp sets and paper packets. This sale is good from today, Friday, August 7 through Sunday, August 9. Here are the details:

  • All stamp sets on my clearance page are now 50% OFF the currently listed price.
  • Purchase one of the paper packets on my clearance page, and you can choose any clearance stamp set for FREE!


Please email me with your order, and as soon as I receive payment through Paypal (or in person if you're local), I will remove the item(s) from my clearance page. This is a first come, first served sale. I will not reserve or hold items without payment, and prices do not include shipping costs.


Have fun shopping!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884



No comments: