Friday, July 15, 2016

July Scrapbooking Workshop - Magical

For my July scrapbooking workshop, we will be using the Workshops Your Way Magical Scrapbooking Kit.


This workshop kit retails for $26.95 and provides you with enough materials to create three 12x12 two-page layouts and one two-page pocket page layout. It also provides you with the paper and embellishments for 9 cards! With this kit you receive a full Magical Paper Packet, 1 pack of Magical Complements, one roll of White Twine, one pack of Magical Sequins, and four sheets of cardstock (3 White Daisy and 1 Sapphire).

Here are the layouts we'll be creating:




Cost:
In order to participate in the workshop, you will simply need to purchase the Magical workshop ahead of time and bring any necessary tools and adhesive with you. If you would like me to purchase the kit for you, the cost is $35, which covers shipping and tax.

Date and Time:
This workshop is scheduled for Friday, July 29th, and I have two workshop times available that day. You can come from 1:00-3:00 in the afternoon or from 6:30-8:30 in the evening.

Sign-up Deadline:
The deadline for signing up for this workshop is Wednesday, July 27, but you will need to order your kit no later than July 20 in order for it to arrive in time. Space is limited so sign up soon. You can email, call, or text me to sign up.

Optional Additional Services:
$5 - I will provide any adhesive you need, including foam tape.
$5 - I will cut all of your paper ahead of time so you can just assemble and decorate the layouts the day of the workshop. If you would like this option, I need to have your kit by Tuesday, July 26.

This workshop will take place at my home; if you need my address or directions, please contact me.

I will also have information out in the next few days about the additional cards you can make with this kit!

Let me know if you have any questions, and I hope to see you later this month!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884
bethanyrielage.ctmh.com



No comments: